The Urban Tea Tumbler shows off your classy, glassy tea infusions whether you like it hot or chilled. Its precision infuser can keep on steeping, or be removed when teas are steeped to perfection. Constructed of borosilicate glass, brushed stainless steel, and accented with cork, this tumbler is a harmonious blend of natural beauty and sophisticated style. It’s bound to be a savvy companion on your next urban adventure.
- Loose Leaf Tea Tumbler
- Borosilicate Glass Bottle
- Stainless Steel Infuser & Lids
- Natural Cork Insulative Sleeve
- Lids at both ends are removable for easy cleaning
- Lead-free, Cadium-free, BPA- free
- Capacity: 16 oz tea tumbler
- Cork sleeve is removable but can be left in place for easy hand-washing
How to use the Urban Tea Tumbler
1. Unscrew the bottom lid of your tumbler and twist to remove the infuser basket.
2. Add 2 servings of loose-leaf tea to the infuser basket and reattach it to the bottom lid.
3. Reattach the bottom lid to the tumbler.
4. Take the top lid off and add either cold or hot water and let your tea steep.
5. If you are hot steeping your tea, be sure to set a timer. When the timer goes off, remove the tea basket infuser and reattach the bottom lid. If you're cold steeping your tea, you can leave the basket infuser on all day, and refill the bottle with more cold water as you like.